+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- School of Medicine Town Hall meeting
- November 30 2015 at 10:00 AMScott HallFeaturing Dean Jack D. Sobel, M.D., and Vice President of Health Affairs David Hefner.
- New ACLS Guidelines and Therapeutic Hypothermia
- November 30 2015 at 12:00 PMScott HallFeaturing Brian O’Neil, M.D., F.A.C.E.P., F.A.H.A. the Munuswamy Dayanandan Endowed Chair and Edward S. Thomas Endowed Professor of the WSU Department of Emergency Medicine. Presented by the WSU Department of Internal Medicine.
- Addressing Substance Use in Pregnancy Using Computer-Delivered Screening and Brief Intervention
- December 1 2015 at 8:00 AMHarper University HospitalFeaturing Steven Ondersma, Ph.D. Presented by the WSU Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- More Events
Summer Fellowship Research Program
Summer Fellowships in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry at Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Application deadline is March 16, 2015
- A stipend of $3500 for 3 months full time work (May - August period).
- Open to undergraduate students majoring in biology, biochemistry, chemistry and physics who have completed their sophomore year.
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement, experience, and commitment to basic research.
- An opportunity to learn modern research techniques in biochemistry and molecular biology and to gain research experience for entry into the biomedical and biotechnical fields.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents with a minimum GPA of 3.0
Application forms are available from:
Summer Research Fellowship Program
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Wayne State University School of Medicine
540 East Canfield Ave., Detroit, MI, 48201
Department Faculty Research Interests