+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Cardiology VHD Lecture Series - MR Part 3
- December 9 2016 at 12:00 PMDMC Heart HospitalFeaturing Dr. Luis Afonso. Presented by the WSU Department of Internal Medicine.
- Internal Medicine Faculty Luncheon Meeting
- December 9 2016 at 12:00 PMUniversity Health CenterPresented by the WSU Department of Internal Medicine.
- Department of Pharmacology Seminar - Bone Marrow Adipocytes Alter the Metabolic Phenotype of Metastic Prostate Cancer Cells through the Activation of HIF-1a
- December 9 2016 at 1:00 PMScott HallThis Michael E. Buck, M.D., Seminar in Pharmacology features John Dietrich, a graduate student in the Cancer Biology Program. Presented by the WSU Department of Pharmacology.
- More Events
Summer Fellowship Research Program
Summer Fellowships in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry at Wayne State University School of Medicine:
- Applications will be distributed based on availablility.
- A stipend of $3500 for 3 months full time work (May - August period).
- Open to undergraduate students majoring in biology, biochemistry, chemistry and physics who have completed their sophomore year.
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement, experience, and commitment to basic research.
- An opportunity to learn modern research techniques in biochemistry and molecular biology and to gain research experience for entry into the biomedical and biotechnical fields.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents, with a minimum GPA of 3.0