+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- WSU School of Medicine Faculty Promotion and Tenure Reception
- May 21 2013 at 11:30 AMMargherio Family Conference CenterFaculty promoted and/or granted tenure in the WSU School of Medicine, along with their guests and Department Chairs, are invited to a reception in their honor on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 11:30 am in the Margherio Family Conference Center.
- Update on New CDC Guidelines for Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- May 21 2013 at 12:00 PMScott HallFeaturing Jack Sobel, M.D. Presented by the WSU Department of Internal Medicine.
- Regional Anesthesia for Cardiac Surgery
- May 22 2013 at 7:00 AMHarper University HospitalFeaturing Kiran Chandrashkarappa, M.D. Presented by the WSU Department of Anesthesiology.
- More Events
Summer Fellowship Research Program
Summer Fellowships in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry at Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Application deadline is March 11, 2013
- A stipend of $3500 for 3 months full time work (May - August period).
- Open to undergraduate students majoring in biology, biochemistry, chemistry and physics who have completed their sophomore year.
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement, experience, and commitment to basic research.
- An opportunity to learn modern research techniques in biochemistry and molecular biology and to gain research experience for entry into the biomedical and biotechnical fields.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents with a minimum GPA of 3.0
Letter to Student
Application forms are available from:
Summer Research Fellowship Program
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Wayne State University School of Medicine
540 East Canfield Ave., Detroit, MI, 48201
Department Faculty Research Interests