+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- The Difficult Airway Course
- October 27 2014 at 5:00 PMScott HallPresented by the WSU Department of Anesthesiology.
- The ABCs of Emotional Intelligence and Feedback 101: Getting Master Results
- October 28 2014 at 8:00 AMHutzel HospitalFeaturing Patrice Weiss, M.D. Presented by the WSU Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Medical Specialty Lunch- Psychiatry
- October 28 2014 at 12:00 PMScott HallThe Office of Student Affairs and the Office of Alumni Affairs is pleased to present a Medical Specialty Lunch featuring Psychiatry on Tuesday, October 28 from 12-1 pm in Scott Hall 1358. Would you like to know where a specialty in Psychiatry can take you? How it will impact your personal and professional life? What you can do to prepare for a career in this specialty? Then join us for a discussion with alumni in the field! Lunch will be provided for the first 20 students to arrive.
- More Events
Summer Fellowship Research Program
Summer Fellowships in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry at Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Application deadline is March 17, 2014
- A stipend of $3500 for 3 months full time work (May - August period).
- Open to undergraduate students majoring in biology, biochemistry, chemistry and physics who have completed their sophomore year.
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement, experience, and commitment to basic research.
- An opportunity to learn modern research techniques in biochemistry and molecular biology and to gain research experience for entry into the biomedical and biotechnical fields.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents with a minimum GPA of 3.0
Application forms are available from:
Summer Research Fellowship Program
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Wayne State University School of Medicine
540 East Canfield Ave., Detroit, MI, 48201
Department Faculty Research Interests