+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- The Airway in a Patient with Craniofacial Abnormalities
- April 23 2014 at 6:30 AMHarper University HospitalFeaturing Tam Nguyen, M.D. Presented by the WSU Department of Anesthesiology.
- Menniere's Disease
- April 23 2014 at 7:30 AMHarper University HospitalFeaturing Dr. Hong. Presented by the WSU Department of Otolaryngology.
- Neurosurgery Grand Rounds
- April 23 2014 at 8:00 AMHarper Hospital Professional BuildingGrand Round Conference for 04/23/2014All events held in the Rengachary Memorial Neurosurgery Library unless noted. 8:00 - 10:00 AM CPC Conference William Kupsky, MDNeurosurgery Residents 10:00 - 11:00 AM Academic Faculty Meeting Neurosurgeru Faculty 10:00 - 11:00 AM Resident Board Review David Hong, MD
- More Events
Summer Fellowship Research Program
Summer Fellowships in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry at Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Application deadline is March 17, 2014
- A stipend of $3500 for 3 months full time work (May - August period).
- Open to undergraduate students majoring in biology, biochemistry, chemistry and physics who have completed their sophomore year.
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement, experience, and commitment to basic research.
- An opportunity to learn modern research techniques in biochemistry and molecular biology and to gain research experience for entry into the biomedical and biotechnical fields.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents with a minimum GPA of 3.0
Application forms are available from:
Summer Research Fellowship Program
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Wayne State University School of Medicine
540 East Canfield Ave., Detroit, MI, 48201
Department Faculty Research Interests