+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Management of the Sexually Assaulted Patient
- January 6 2015 at 8:00 AMHutzel HospitalFeaturing Kimberly Hurst, chief executive officer of the Wayne County Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner's Program. Presented by the WSU Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Hospital Acquired Toxicology
- January 8 2015 at 8:00 AMSinai-Grace HospitalThis session of the Toxicology Quarterly Rounds will focus on hospital acquired toxicology, including evaluation and treatment of the agitated patient, the newer anticoagulant reversal agents and sedative-hypnotic withdrawal.
- Operative Vaginal Delivery
- January 13 2015 at 8:00 AMSinai-Grace HospitalFeaturing Edward Yeomans, M.D., professor and Robert H. Messer, M.D., endowed chair of obstetrics and gynecology at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. Presented by the WSU Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- More Events
Summer Fellowship Research Program
Summer Fellowships in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry at Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Application deadline is March 17, 2014
- A stipend of $3500 for 3 months full time work (May - August period).
- Open to undergraduate students majoring in biology, biochemistry, chemistry and physics who have completed their sophomore year.
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement, experience, and commitment to basic research.
- An opportunity to learn modern research techniques in biochemistry and molecular biology and to gain research experience for entry into the biomedical and biotechnical fields.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents with a minimum GPA of 3.0
Application forms are available from:
Summer Research Fellowship Program
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Wayne State University School of Medicine
540 East Canfield Ave., Detroit, MI, 48201
Department Faculty Research Interests