+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Cardiology Hemodynamic Rounds
- March 24 2017 at 12:00 PMDMC Heart HospitalFeaturing Dr. Aiden Abidov. Presented by the WSU Department of Internal Medicine.
- Cardiology EP Conference
- March 24 2017 at 12:00 PMDMC Heart HospitalFeaturing Dr. Mazhar Khan. Presented by the WSU Department of Internal Medicine.
- Gastroenterology Weekly GI Conference
- March 24 2017 at 1:00 PMHarper University HospitalPresented by the WSU Department of Internal Medicine.
- More Events
+ View AllNews
- Congratulations to Xiaoqing Guan, in Dr. Chunying Li’s lab, on successfully defending her thesis, “P120 Catenin regulates Inflammation in Macrophage.”
- Congratulations to Dulmini P. Barupala, in Dr. Timothy Stemmlers lab, on successfully defending her thesis, “Characterization of the Yeast Cysteine Desulfurase Complex Within the Mitochondrial Fe-S Cluster Biogenesis.”
- Dr. Ladislau Kovari Invited to Give Lecture and Chair Session at HIV DART & Emerging Viruses conference
- More News
Summer Fellowship Research Program
Summer Fellowships in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry at Wayne State University School of Medicine:
- Applications will be distributed based on availablility.
- A stipend of $3500 for 3 months full time work (May - August period).
- Open to undergraduate students majoring in biology, biochemistry, chemistry and physics who have completed their sophomore year.
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement, experience, and commitment to basic research.
- An opportunity to learn modern research techniques in biochemistry and molecular biology and to gain research experience for entry into the biomedical and biotechnical fields.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents, with a minimum GPA of 3.0