+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Insights into Mechanism of Disease in Cytomegalovirus infections of the CNS
- May 26 2015 at 12:00 PMScott HallFeaturing William Britt, M.D., professor of Pediatrics and of Microbiology and Neurobiology for the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. Presented by the WSU Department of Immunology and Microbiology.
- Environmental Impact of the OR
- May 27 2015 at 7:00 AMHarper University HospitalFeaturing Christi Sherman, D.O. Presented by the WSU Department of Anesthesiology.
- Close Rhinoplasty - How I Do It
- May 27 2015 at 7:30 AMHarper University HospitalFeaturing Cr. Carron. Presented by the WSU Department of Otolaryngology.
- More Events
Summer Fellowship Research Program
Summer Fellowships in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry at Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Application deadline is March 16, 2015
- A stipend of $3500 for 3 months full time work (May - August period).
- Open to undergraduate students majoring in biology, biochemistry, chemistry and physics who have completed their sophomore year.
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement, experience, and commitment to basic research.
- An opportunity to learn modern research techniques in biochemistry and molecular biology and to gain research experience for entry into the biomedical and biotechnical fields.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents with a minimum GPA of 3.0
Application forms are available from:
Summer Research Fellowship Program
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Wayne State University School of Medicine
540 East Canfield Ave., Detroit, MI, 48201
Department Faculty Research Interests