+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Medfusion 4000 Infusion Pump Roll Out
- May 4 2016 at 7:00 AMHarper University HospitalPresented by the WSU Department of Anesthesiology.
- Overview of QI
- May 4 2016 at 7:30 AMHarper University HospitalFeaturing Dr Tsilimingras. Presented by the WSU Department of Otolaryngology.
- Neurosurgery Grand Rounds
- May 4 2016 at 8:00 AMHarper Hospital Professional Building8:00 - 10:00 AMSpinal Vascular MalformationsSpinal Vascular Anatomy and Imaging Characteristics of Spinal Vascular MalformationsGary Rajah, MDPathophysiology and Classification of Spinal Vascular MalformationsMatt Schreckinger, MDSpinal Vascular Malformations: Surgical Tips and CasesMurali Guthikonda, MD10:00 - 11:00 AMVascular Case ConferenceSandra Narayanan, MD
- More Events
Summer Fellowship Research Program
Summer Fellowships in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry at Wayne State University School of Medicine:
- Applications will be distributed based on availablility.
- A stipend of $3500 for 3 months full time work (May - August period).
- Open to undergraduate students majoring in biology, biochemistry, chemistry and physics who have completed their sophomore year.
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement, experience, and commitment to basic research.
- An opportunity to learn modern research techniques in biochemistry and molecular biology and to gain research experience for entry into the biomedical and biotechnical fields.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents, with a minimum GPA of 3.0