+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Periods, Pain, Pregnancy and Other Perils of the Post-Ablation Era
- October 21 2014 at 8:00 AMHutzel HospitalFeaturing Ted Anderson, M.D., Ph.D., professor and vice chair of gynecology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Presented by the WSU Department of Obestetrics and Gynecology.
- Avoiding Surgical Misadventures in the Paracolpium
- October 21 2014 at 9:00 AMHutzel HospitalFeaturing Ted Anderson, M.D., Ph.D., professor and vice chair of gynecology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Presented by the WSU Department of Obestetrics and Gynecology.
- (Ab)Normal Saline
- October 22 2014 at 7:00 AMHarper University HospitalFeaturing Denzil Hill, M.D. Presented by the WSU Department of Anesthesiology.
- More Events
Summer Fellowship Research Program
Summer Fellowships in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry at Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Application deadline is March 17, 2014
- A stipend of $3500 for 3 months full time work (May - August period).
- Open to undergraduate students majoring in biology, biochemistry, chemistry and physics who have completed their sophomore year.
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement, experience, and commitment to basic research.
- An opportunity to learn modern research techniques in biochemistry and molecular biology and to gain research experience for entry into the biomedical and biotechnical fields.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents with a minimum GPA of 3.0
Application forms are available from:
Summer Research Fellowship Program
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Wayne State University School of Medicine
540 East Canfield Ave., Detroit, MI, 48201
Department Faculty Research Interests