+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Anesthesia and Substance Abuse
- July 29 2015 at 6:30 AMHarper University HospitalFeaturing Leslie Walton, D.O. Presented by the WSU Department of Anesthesiology.
- Online Searchers of the Medical Literature
- July 29 2015 at 7:30 AMHarper University HospitalFeaturing LaVentra Danquah. Presented by by the WSU Department of Otolaryngology.
- 15th Annual Update in Internal Medicine
- July 31 2015 at 7:30 AMInn at Bay Harbor (Marriott15th Annual Update in Internal MedicineJuly 31- August 2Contact: Therese Johnson, (313) 577-1180Activity Directors: Donald Levine, MDCredit Hours: up to 13.50 hrs.Location: Bay Harbor, MI
- More Events
Summer Fellowship Research Program
Summer Fellowships in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry at Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Application deadline is March 16, 2015
- A stipend of $3500 for 3 months full time work (May - August period).
- Open to undergraduate students majoring in biology, biochemistry, chemistry and physics who have completed their sophomore year.
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement, experience, and commitment to basic research.
- An opportunity to learn modern research techniques in biochemistry and molecular biology and to gain research experience for entry into the biomedical and biotechnical fields.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents with a minimum GPA of 3.0
Application forms are available from:
Summer Research Fellowship Program
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Wayne State University School of Medicine
540 East Canfield Ave., Detroit, MI, 48201
Department Faculty Research Interests