+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- RoBUST Brown Bag Series - Oct. 24
- October 24 2016 at 12:00 PMIntegrative Biosciences CenterThe Researchers of Biobehavioral Health in Urban Settings Today - RoBUST - invite the campus community to their Fall Brown Bag Series. The seminars are held in the seminar room in the main lobby of the IBio building located at 6135 Woodward at 12 noon. On Monday, Oct. 24 at 12 noon. the series will host Dr. April Vallerand, College of Nursing. She will present "The Power Over Pain – Coaching Intervention Improves Function in African Americans with Cancer Pain." We hope you are able to attend this informative series!
- Hyperparathyroid Hormone Excess and Health
- October 24 2016 at 12:00 PMScott HallFeaturing Wael Taha, M.D. Presented by the WSU Department of Internal Medicine.
- Clinical Applications of Fetal Behavior
- October 25 2016 at 8:00 AMHutzel HospitalFeaturing Timothy Robert Johnson, M.D., professor and chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, University of Michigan Health System. Presented by the WSU Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- More Events
Summer Fellowship Research Program
Summer Fellowships in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry at Wayne State University School of Medicine:
- Applications will be distributed based on availablility.
- A stipend of $3500 for 3 months full time work (May - August period).
- Open to undergraduate students majoring in biology, biochemistry, chemistry and physics who have completed their sophomore year.
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement, experience, and commitment to basic research.
- An opportunity to learn modern research techniques in biochemistry and molecular biology and to gain research experience for entry into the biomedical and biotechnical fields.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents, with a minimum GPA of 3.0