+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Lung Nodule Board
- June 30 2016 at 11:00 AMDingell VA Medical CenterPresented by the WSU Department of Internal Medicine.
- Cardiology Fellows Meeting
- June 30 2016 at 12:00 PMDMC Heart HospitalPresented by the WSU Department of Internal Medicine.
- Infectious Diseases Journal Club
- June 30 2016 at 12:00 PMHarper University HospitalPresented by the WSU Department of Internal Medicine.
- More Events
Summer Fellowship Research Program
Summer Fellowships in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry at Wayne State University School of Medicine:
- Applications will be distributed based on availablility.
- A stipend of $3500 for 3 months full time work (May - August period).
- Open to undergraduate students majoring in biology, biochemistry, chemistry and physics who have completed their sophomore year.
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement, experience, and commitment to basic research.
- An opportunity to learn modern research techniques in biochemistry and molecular biology and to gain research experience for entry into the biomedical and biotechnical fields.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents, with a minimum GPA of 3.0