- Congratulations to Xiaoqing Guan, in Dr. Chunying Li’s lab, on successfully defending her thesis, “P120 Catenin regulates Inflammation in Macrophage.”
- Congratulations to Dulmini P. Barupala, in Dr. Timothy Stemmlers lab, on successfully defending her thesis, “Characterization of the Yeast Cysteine Desulfurase Complex Within the Mitochondrial Fe-S Cluster Biogenesis.”
- Dr. Ladislau Kovari Invited to Give Lecture and Chair Session at HIV DART & Emerging Viruses conference
Dr. Ladislau Kovari has been invited to give a lecture and chair a session at the prestigious HIV DART & Emerging Viruses...
- 2016 Graduate Student Research Day celebrates biomedical science, honors late faculty member
- Dr. Chuan-Pu Lee dies at age 84
- BMB is now accepting applications for research-based 2-year Master's program
BMB is now accepting applications for our research-based 2 year Master's program. Students who qualify receive merit-based...
- April Kuowski, Volunteer of the Month at the Michigan Science Center, April 2016
- Drs. Sharon Ackerman and Jianjun Wang receive College Teaching Award
Congratulations to Drs. Sharon Ackerman and Jianjun Wang for receiving the College Teaching Award for 2014-15.
- Dr. Chunying Li awarded R01 grant
Congratulations to Dr. Chunying Li, who has been awarded a R01 grant, "Chemokine Signaling in EPC Angiogenesis: A Role of...
- Drs. Akins, Kovari promoted to Professor and Dr. Yang promoted to Associate Professor with tenure
Drs. Robert Akins and Ladislau Kovari have been promoted to Professor in the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology...