+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Ninth annual State of the Art Treatment of Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- November 22 2014 at 7:00 AMSomerset InnJoin the GI and Neuroendocrine Tumors Multidisciplinary Team at Karmanos Cancer Institute for an agenda that will include case-based interactive audience participation, an excellent opportunity to get answers to challenging clinical questions of everyday practice, and information about cutting-edge treatments and the latest in clinical trials. To register and to review the full agenda, visit Karmanos.org/GISymposium.
- Maternal Mortality, Severe Morbidity and Patient Safety
- November 25 2014 at 9:00 AMHutzel HospitalFeaturing Dotun Ogunyemi, M.D. Presented by the WSU Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Keeping up the pace: Anesthesia with a Pacemaker/AICD
- November 26 2014 at 7:00 AMHarper University HospitalFeaturing Carl Roehling, D.O. Presented by the WSU Department of Anesthesiology.
- More Events