+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- New Genetic Tools in Prenatal Diagnosis
- September 30 2014 at 8:00 AMHutzel HospitalFeaturing Carolyn Jones, M.D., Ph.D., professor of pediatrics and of pathology at Rush Medical College. Presented by the WSU Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Work UP for Intrauterine Fetal Demise
- September 30 2014 at 9:00 AMHutzel HospitalFeaturing Carolyn Jones, M.D., Ph.D., professor of pediatrics and of pathology at Rush Medical College. Presented by the WSU Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Medical Specialty Lunch- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- September 30 2014 at 12:00 PMScott HallThe Office of Student Affairs and the Office of Alumni Affairs is pleased to present a Medical Specialty Lunch featuring Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation on Tuesday, September 30 from 12-1 pm in Scott Hall 1358. Would you like to know where a specialty in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation can take you? How it will impact your personal and professional life? What you can do to prepare for a career in this specialty? Then join us for a discussion with alumni in the field! Lunch will be provided for the first 20 students to arrive. Featured speakers: Steven R Hinderer, MD, MS, PT Associate Professor and Residency Program Director Department of PM&R - Oakwood Division Michael Majed Ajluni, MD, Class of 2007 Assistant professor in the WSU Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Assistant Program Director, PM&R residency program
- More Events
Dr. Kalyan C. Kondapalli
The Johns Hopkins University
Graduated from Dr. Stemmler’s laboratory in 2008
Title of his Dissertation: Structure-Function Studies of Frataxin: An Iron Chaperone in the Mitochondrial Fe-S Cluster and Heme Biosynthentic Pathways