+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- The Identification and Management of Women at High Risk for Hereditary Breast Cancer
- January 27 2015 at 8:00 AMHutzel HospitalFeaturing Kevin Hughes, M.D., surgical director of breast screening, co-director of the Avon Comprehensive Breast Evaluation Center at Massachusetts General Hospital and associate professor of surgery at Harvard Medical School. Presented by the WSU Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- The Identification and Management of Women at High Risk of Hereditary Breast Cancer Part 2
- January 27 2015 at 9:00 AMHutzel HospitalFeaturing Kevin Hughes, M.D., surgical director of breast screening, co-director of the Avon Comprehensive Breast Evaluation Center at Massachusetts General Hospital and associate professor of surgery at Harvard Medical School. Presented by the WSU Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- COS Pivot/WSU ResearchConnect Training
- January 27 2015 at 10:00 AMUndergraduate Library, David AdamanyFaculty, staff and students are invited to a hands-on demonstration to learn how to join and use COS Pivot and WSU ResearchConnect. Wayne State University subscribes to COS Pivot, the single most comprehensive source of funding information available. Whether your work is in the sciences or the arts, COS Pivot services can help support and advance your research. Much more efficient than Googling, the database is an aggregation of funding information that is verified for accuracy, updated for currency and formatted for quick, targeted searching. COS Pivot is available to all current WSU faculty, staff and students. Click on the links below to view COS Pivot handouts Getting StartedFinding ScholarsFinding Funding OpportunitiesYour COS PIVOT Home Page In an effort to promote and facilitate interdisciplinary research, Wayne State University is committed to using innovative research tools and information technologies to promote collaboration. ResearchConnect is one of these tools which provides a searchable database of expertise across most disciplines at WSU. Explore the profiles, publications, and grant data of hundreds of researchers within our university. Follow the network and collaborations within WSU, throughout the SciVal Experts Community, and across the national DIRECT and VIVO networks. The publications and grants listed for faculty members reflect their expertise in the unit(s) with which they are affiliated here at WSU or at prior institutions and offer a snapshot of their knowledge and interests. This training seminar will take place Tuesday, January 17, 2015, 10-11:30 a.m., in the Undergraduate Library, Computer Lab A. This event is free, but space is limited, and registration is required!
- More Events
Dr. Kalyan C. Kondapalli
The Johns Hopkins University
Graduated from Dr. Stemmler’s laboratory in 2008
Title of his Dissertation: Structure-Function Studies of Frataxin: An Iron Chaperone in the Mitochondrial Fe-S Cluster and Heme Biosynthentic Pathways