+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Effective Communication
- December 19 2014 at 12:00 PMWSU School of MedicineEffective Communication Instructor – Kamal Webster, Ulliance Friday, December 19, 2014 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Margherio Family Conference Center Success in the workplace can be influenced by an employee’s ability to communicate appropriately. During this session, employees will learn to leverage their communication opportunities. Learning Objectives Understand different communication styles Evaluate communication styles and methods of delivery Learn how to interact with people who use other styles To RSVP, please click here
- Management of the Sexually Assaulted Patient
- January 6 2015 at 8:00 AMHutzel HospitalFeaturing Kimberly Hurst, chief executive officer of the Wayne County Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner's Program. Presented by the WSU Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Hospital Acquired Toxicology
- January 8 2015 at 8:00 AMSinai-Grace HospitalThis session of the Toxicology Quarterly Rounds will focus on hospital acquired toxicology, including evaluation and treatment of the agitated patient, the newer anticoagulant reversal agents and sedative-hypnotic withdrawal.
- More Events
Dr. Kalyan C. Kondapalli
The Johns Hopkins University
Graduated from Dr. Stemmler’s laboratory in 2008
Title of his Dissertation: Structure-Function Studies of Frataxin: An Iron Chaperone in the Mitochondrial Fe-S Cluster and Heme Biosynthentic Pathways