+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Fatigue: Recognizing Sufficient Sleep and Sleep Hygiene
- September 27 2016 at 8:00 AMHutzel HospitalFeaturing Robert Welch, M.D., M.S.A., F.A.C.O.G., vice chair of Clinical Operations, WSU Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Presented by the WSU Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- September 27 2016 at 12:00 PMMargherioPerformance reviews are a powerful tool that can be tied directly to a department’s overall productivity and success. Help your managers effectively use your performance review process and tools. Learning Objectives: Identify performance outcomes – ‘what a good job looks like’ Accurately document performance issues and success Provide effective feedback to employees Complete performance appraisal forms and hold conversations with employees Learn how to work with employees year round to achieve desired results
- The Role of Vascular Remodeling During Leishmania Infection
- September 27 2016 at 12:00 PMScott HallThis faculty candidate seminar features Tiffany Weinkopff, Ph.D., postdoctoral fellow in the Department of Pathobiology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine. Presented by the WSU Department of Immunology and Microbiology.
- More Events
Dr. Kalyan C. Kondapalli
The Johns Hopkins University
Graduated from Dr. Stemmler’s laboratory in 2008
Title of his Dissertation: Structure-Function Studies of Frataxin: An Iron Chaperone in the Mitochondrial Fe-S Cluster and Heme Biosynthentic Pathways