+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Palliative Care Collaborative: Ninth Annual Regional Conference
- October 21 2016 at 9:00 AMThe Dearborn InnThe Palliative Care Collaborative: Ninth Annual Regional Conference will take place Oct, 21, from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at The Dearborn Inn.
- Ditch the Diet
- October 21 2016 at 12:00 PMMargherioIs your diet working for you the way you hoped? Are you achieving the types of results you can maintain the rest of your life? In our efforts to maintain a healthy lifestyle, the ups and downs of diet fads have often proven ineffective. Discover how to adopt a lifestyle that promotes consistent, long-lasting and effective change that ditches the short term results that dieting can sometimes produce. Learning Objectives: Learn how to maintain a healthy body weight Review food essentials such as fats, carbohydrates, protein and calories Identify how physical activity impacts the body
- RoBUST Brown Bag Series - Oct. 24
- October 24 2016 at 12:00 PMIntegrative Biosciences CenterThe Researchers of Biobehavioral Health in Urban Settings Today - RoBUST - invite the campus community to their Fall Brown Bag Series. The seminars are held in the seminar room in the main lobby of the IBio building located at 6135 Woodward at 12 noon. On Monday, Oct. 24 at 12 noon. the series will host Dr. April Vallerand, College of Nursing. She will present "The Power Over Pain – Coaching Intervention Improves Function in African Americans with Cancer Pain." We hope you are able to attend this informative series!
- More Events
Dr. Kalyan C. Kondapalli
The Johns Hopkins University
Graduated from Dr. Stemmler’s laboratory in 2008
Title of his Dissertation: Structure-Function Studies of Frataxin: An Iron Chaperone in the Mitochondrial Fe-S Cluster and Heme Biosynthentic Pathways