+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- The Difficult Airway Course
- October 27 2014 at 5:00 PMScott HallPresented by the WSU Department of Anesthesiology.
- The ABCs of Emotional Intelligence and Feedback 101: Getting Master Results
- October 28 2014 at 8:00 AMHutzel HospitalFeaturing Patrice Weiss, M.D. Presented by the WSU Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Medical Specialty Lunch- Psychiatry
- October 28 2014 at 12:00 PMScott HallThe Office of Student Affairs and the Office of Alumni Affairs is pleased to present a Medical Specialty Lunch featuring Psychiatry on Tuesday, October 28 from 12-1 pm in Scott Hall 1358. Would you like to know where a specialty in Psychiatry can take you? How it will impact your personal and professional life? What you can do to prepare for a career in this specialty? Then join us for a discussion with alumni in the field! Lunch will be provided for the first 20 students to arrive.
- More Events
Dr. Kalyan C. Kondapalli
The Johns Hopkins University
Graduated from Dr. Stemmler’s laboratory in 2008
Title of his Dissertation: Structure-Function Studies of Frataxin: An Iron Chaperone in the Mitochondrial Fe-S Cluster and Heme Biosynthentic Pathways