+ View AllEvents
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Local Anesthetic Toxicity: Past, Present and Future
- July 30 2014 at 6:30 AMHarper University HospitalFeaturing Chima Nzerem, D.O. Presented by the WSU Department of Anesthesiology.
- Panel Discussion: Introduction to the Clinical Competency Committee
- July 30 2014 at 1:00 PMDingell VA Medical CenterFeaturing Heidi Kromei, PH.D., academic director fo rthe Detriot Medical Center Graduate Medical Education; Paul Dougherty, M.D., program director of the orthopaedic surgery residency program for the Detroit Medical Center/Providence Hospital; and Vicky Diaz, M.S.N., Ph.D., associate program director of the WSU Department of Neurosurgery. Presented by the WSU Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences.
- Unraveling cancer signaling networks with mass spectrometry
- July 31 2014 at 4:30 PMHudson-Webber Cancer Research CenterFeaturing Paul Huang, Ph.D., team leader for the Institute of Cancer Research in London, England. Presented by the Barbara Ann Karmanos Institute.
- More Events
Dr. Kalyan C. Kondapalli
The Johns Hopkins University
Graduated from Dr. Stemmler’s laboratory in 2008
Title of his Dissertation: Structure-Function Studies of Frataxin: An Iron Chaperone in the Mitochondrial Fe-S Cluster and Heme Biosynthentic Pathways